Dear members and supporters,
it’s always a great pleasure for our organization to reach out to you all at the end of the year our regular and accurate update on what has been done during the year 2022.
This has been a particularly relevant year for us all because it finally let us meet up in occasion of:
Informative Meeting “LE CARDIOMIOPATIE ARITMOGENE”
Saturday October the 8th 2022 – Aula G.B. Morgagni of Policlinico Universitario of Padova in occasion of the 20 th anniversary of our assosiation’s foundation.
This event has been an occasion for a scientific update on the arrhythmic cardiomyopathy, thanks to our doctors and researchers contribution. In this regard was proved fundamentally relevant support activity lead out by our psychologists – focus as leader and trustworthy for all patients and their relatives.
This meeting has been an occasion as well to tribute our gratitude and moved memories of our beloved Prof. Andrea Nava.
Thanks again for your large participation that registered more than 300 partecipants from all Italy.
This year initiatives has been many, thanks to the effort and help of our volounteers other than the support of friendly realities that work by our side:
- In person daily meeting in Geca’s headquarter
- 24/7 telephonic availability
- In person cardiology consultation
- Psychological support service
- Booking of cardiologic visits during dedicated days at Azienda Ospedaliera for Geca’s families and for whomever reaches out to us.
- Cardiology ambulatory support service in presence
- Participation to “esercizio fisico in palestre della salute” project lead out by Doctor Alessandro Zorzi for our youngs to offer them safe physical exercise
- Participation to Padova Marathon: if not the most numerous surely the most colorful and diverse group for origin and age (from just few months old to 80 years old)
- Participation to the 15 th edition of “musica per il maestro” festival by Agorà di Valgreghentino (Lecco) a night full of music, emotions, and warmth
- Collaboration with Tigotà: our volunteers wrapped up many Christmas gifts in Via Crescini shop, an opportunity to promote our association
- Follow-up and extension of AttivaMente project by Prevenzione Cariparo Foundation of cardiovascular pathology lead out to middle and high schools of Veneto
- Granting of a 12.000,00 euro scholarship to University of Padova in favor of Doctor Riccardo Bariani, a cardiologist of Azienda ospedaliera that supports us with great effort and professionalism.
Donation for a total amount of 69.000,00 euro to the Biology Department of University of Padova with “cuore matto” project, to support the research lead out by Prof. Alessandra rampazzo for a new medicine aimed to stop the progression of the arrhythmic cardiomyopathy of the right ventricle
2023 will see us involved in keeping up our services, projects, and activities to promote more and more Geca and promote research.
To keep up with Geca’s appointments your precious adhesion is fundamental, so let’s remember to update our membership for 2023.
This is our bank account:
bank current account 1000/012073
Banca Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.a.
post office account 20254355
Addressed to: Giovani e cuore aritmico onlus – GECA ONLUS
CHRISTMAS TOAST 2022
We are waiting for you to exchange greetings at our headquarters
Via Crescini 141/bis in Padova Saturday December 17th at 4.30 PM
President, headboard and volunteers of Geca